FJ Cruiser Forum banner

15721 - 15734 of 15734 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Lots has been going on. Replaced rear brakes with ebc yellow stuff pads. Sold the TRD/KM2 wheel and tire combo. Sponsors came through with the KM3 bfg, change the wheels temporarily to RRW's. Added a AirAid cold air intake (mainly for aesthetics). truck is back at Magnuson Superchargers to check system operation with the AirAid cai and do some fine tuning.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
679 Posts
Looks amazing Josh!
Does that poor thing ever see the dirt anymore though?

Reactions: Fjforles

·
Santiago Peak Tour Guide
11,488 Posts
I’m very slowly wrapping my 07’ in Military Green , very fun color!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks great. What brand of vinyl are you using? If you don`t mind me asking where did you buy it and how much did it cost. I was thinking of wrapping my FJ with a magma colored orange :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looks great. What brand of vinyl are you using? If you don`t mind me asking where did you buy it and how much did it cost. I was thinking of wrapping my FJ with a magma colored orange :)
Sanderhawk,
I found a roll of the 3M 1080 wrap on the Offerup app, the guy took $120 delivered to me and he claims it was 25 ft. I haven’t measured it and he said it was just enough for some doors and a hood, low and behold I’m still working with maybe 10-12 ft left (and probably won’t finish the entire body minus roof) the wrap is very forgiving, I’m doing better now that I have 10+ hours working with the material.

Magma Orange will be awesome, I really enjoy the matte color schemes, I have found other people in the offerup community with more of this wrap for about $350 for about 70 feet which seems lol an ok deal- being quoted $1000 for the Avery Dennison brand material, initially this to me was a steal plus great learning lesson in adhesives

·
Registered
247 Posts

Got a new set of shoes for my FJ yesterday. Method Racing 307's and a set of BFG's KM3s. Now I have to do the body mount mod. My other wheels, Pro Comp Xtremes, are going up for sale.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Looks amazing Josh!
Does that poor thing ever see the dirt anymore though?
Thank you brian.

Haha it's seen some but not as much as it should. Mainly because something always happens. Like it was sitting on jack stands for 4 months bcuz the volks I wanted where not available till later this summer. And then it was at the body shop for paint . Now it's currently at Magnuson Superchargers getting worked on. So half of the time I don't even Have the truck to use it. But I shall try to make it out with group again . I haven't forgotten

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
679 Posts
Excuses excuses, lol. The rig looks great though, i really like the new wheels. Wish i had know about those when i was in the market for wheels.

@1046, the wrap looks so good, nice work man!

15721 - 15734 of 15734 Posts