FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just made the appointment for Saturday morning to get the new Icon Coil Overs from Demello installed. So I will be there at 9:00 am. If anybody want to hang out that would be cool. I'll have my kids with me. After they are installed I plan to go to Holy Jim for a quick run to try them out. :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,370 Posts
Acetechno said:
Just made the appointment for Saturday morning to get the new Icon Coil Overs from Demello installed. So I will be there at 9:00 am. If anybody want to hang out that would be cool. I'll have my kids with me. After they are installed I plan to go to Holy Jim for a quick run to try them out. :D

Since you are already half way there, i'd recommend taking a run through Lylte creek. Much more to see than Holy Jim.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DominicG said:
Since you are already half way there, i'd recommend taking a run through Lylte creek. Much more to see than Holy Jim.
Dom, Meet me at HJ at 12.00pm and well race from Live oak to the Trail head and back. First one to finish back at Live Oak gets to keep the others FJ for spare parts. :eek: :eek: ;D ;D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,370 Posts
Acetechno said:
Dom, Meet me at HJ at 12.00pm and well race from Live oak to the Trail head and back. First one to finish back at Live Oak gets to keep the others FJ for spare parts. :eek: :eek: ;D ;D

hahha :D


You might as well hand your truck over. I have that road memorized so well i can average about 60mph with a high of 80ish on the straight if im feelin nuts :eek:




But if nothing is up, i'll try and meet ya out there just to hang!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
639 Posts
I just drove out there to test my lights and see if the tape on my Hi Lift helped with the rack noise and it did. If you hurry maybe you can catch the Epic PDA going on at the turn in. /puke
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DominicG said:
hahha :D


You might as well hand your truck over. I have that road memorized so well i can average about 60mph with a high of 80ish on the straight if im feelin nuts :eek:




But if nothing is up, i'll try and meet ya out there just to hang!
Awwh man! only 60. I had her peged at red line with the rev limiter kicked in and I was 3/4 a sleep last time I preran it I was hittin' 118mph. So make sure when you show up the pink slip is already filled out and signed buddy. All mods must be paid in full. And I will need a copy of your insurance card. Oh I need a witness. Dave do you mind?!? ;D ;D ;D ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh wait! I take that all back. I forgot you kicked my ass at K1 that one day. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
raYGunn said:
Well Ace, turns out I will be at Demello tomorrow instead of Saturday so I won't see you there.
It's all good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
11 hours tell new Icons. I can't sleep. Should I consider longer break lines for the front and rear?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
raYGunn said:
I hope not because I didn't do that. I asked about it and read some and it seemed like it wasn't necessary.
I already have the Donahoe's in rear and don't have the SS brake lines. I was told that if you plan on doing some extreme stuff that you should get them. Since I am 2wd and extreme is not in my world. I have yet to get them. Up front I am not sure as like your not sure either. Anyone care to chime in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,586 Posts
Acetechno said:
I already have the Donahoe's in rear and don't have the SS brake lines. I was told that if you plan on doing some extreme stuff that you should get them. Since I am 2wd and extreme is not in my world. I have yet to get them. Up front I am not sure as like your not sure either. Anyone care to chime in.
Larry...I added the SS lines to mine even though I am also a 2wd. It's a great peice of mind knowing you won't rip the stock ones off if you over extend.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
FJVP said:
Larry...I added the SS lines to mine even though I am also a 2wd. It's a great peice of mind knowing you won't rip the stock ones off if you over extend.
did you do all or just the rears? Thanks
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top