FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon!

We have the Xplore Adventure Series FJ Cruiser on display at our dealership through Friday 06/03/2011 and Saturday 06/04/2011. We are offering a 15% discount in parts and service (excluding oil changes) for all SoCal FJ Cruiser members. The discount is good through 06/01/2012. We are a Factory Authorized Dealer for King Off Road Shocks. We also have many connections for any off road products that you may need. Please join us this weekend. We are located at 44 Auto Center Drive Tustin Ca 92782. Our contact number is (714)832-3111 and my direct line for (Loren Rogers) is (714)439-3372. Thank you for your consideration!

· Registered
501 Posts
welcome aboard

· Registered
565 Posts
awesome looking rig. I think i will stop by to check it out!

· Registered
1,843 Posts
just curious. if you get a lift at a dealer can the price go into your payment plan or would it be a different one or do you pay up front? just looking for options.
I'm sure the dealer would be happy to do your lift and add the cost to your loan--at time of vehicle purchase. Of course, they usually mark up the parts/labor to almost ridiculous levels and with the interest, you'll be paying even more--for a lot longer.

Not sure if they would even try to modify a loan on an existing vehicle. If they're the ones floating the loan, I guess it's possible--especially if they see a chance to make more money off of it.

I guess one thing about dealer installed accessories is that they may warranty the items--AT THAT DEALER--don't expect Toyota, or other dealers to cover you, although I'm sure the others would fix stuff for you for a price.

My experience has been that you only get REALLY good service if you know someone working there, who you KNOW will watch out for you. Otherwise, it's all about making money...

Of course, it's GREAT to have FJ-friendly dealers out there--and it looks like Tustin Toyota may be one of them. So welcome to the forum and thanks for the discounts! Nice not having to pay full retail, as a walk-in customer.

:cheers:

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good morning!

Yes you may finance a lift on a new vehicle at the time of purchase. Keep in mind... any aftermarket parts (excluding King Shocks) that we install on the vehicle would not be covered under the three year 36,000 mile warranty. Any off road abuse, or abnormal wear to original equipment due to an aftermarket part will not be covered under our warranty.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.