FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FJ related of course :D

I love it.. just plug and play ;D Yes, that horrible light setup to the left is my creation.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
You know, it might be fun to have a Christmas light cruise. Head up to Rancho en masse and turn on all the lights!

·
Premium Member
3,397 Posts
That does sound like fun Tony!

And Dom...what the hell were your parents thinking, letting you run through the front yard with Christmas lights!? That looks terrible!

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
nice suby!! haha it looks like a halo on the fj

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
The lights won't stay on long. I'm sure the HOA will come down hard on that! ;D

·
Banned
3,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The HOA don't mess with us.

They thought it was a good idea to walk behind our neighbors and my houses and look into the backyards and make sure we were following some dumb rules.. Thank god my dad had the home builder install high pressure hoses all over the front and back yard. My neighbor and i were outside talkin car's and we saw them going around and knew why.. (we both were thinkin the same thing at the same time :D). We got them drenched and there little dumbass clip boards and notes/files were ruined. Bastards haven't come back.

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
lol thats justice for ya! serves em right for snooping around

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts
I SOOOO wanted to do that, we sold our christmas lights at a garage sale before we moved here and I thought we were gonna do without this year because money was tight but Sears sent me a $100 gift card for christmas trimmings just for being in the Mil so I ran out and got $104 in lights. I was so excited I put em up yesterday and we now have 2 christmas trees, though they are outside. made the Fam very happy. Thank you Sears.

I couldnt believe how fast $100 bucks goes. I wonder about those folks that light there whole house up. It would take years of acquiring them I guess.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Bringing up an old post from the past! Does anyone know if it's legal to have just plain white christmas lights on the car? I plan on running the basic LED x-mas lights for different events during december.

-B

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
i ran blue led christmas lights last year on my roof rack and just plugged them in the outlet in back and the cops didnt give me any trouble, but its not legal

1 - 16 of 16 Posts