FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mayweather, at 150 pounds, engaging a 425-pound man in a pro wrestling match.

Who will win?

It is safe to assume Mayweather will cash a paycheck from this exhibition -- believed to be considerably more than Mike Tyson's $3.5 million for 1998's WrestleMania -- and equally safe to assume he might have to take a body slam to earn it. The Associated Press is reporting that Mayweather was offered $20 million to take part in the event.

·
Registered
183 Posts
McMann will win ($$$) and the folks who are into "sports entertainment" will as well.

In reality, if Paul Wight (the big show) were to get a hold of him, I think he would snap him like a twig. I think interest in WWE is waning a bit due to the others (UFC etc) flooding the tv screen these days. Even Brock Lesnar went from College wrestler (big time) to WWE, had a falling out and is now in the UFC. Seemed like it used to be the MMA fighters came to WWE for some dollars, now some are heading the other way if they have a real fighting background...

heck I'll watch it.

·
Banned
3,370 Posts
If this was a REAL fight, i think Mayweather would knock him out as if he was fighting his grandma.

But... since this is all staged, i'm still going to go with Mayweather since they will probably get a lot more publicity from a david vs. goliath type beatdown.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts