FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm posting it here for the SoCal folks to get first dibs.

I have a used Mile Marker SE 9500C winch for sale. I got it used when I got the bumper. It's got maybe 30, 40 pull in my ownership. It overheated one time on a very long pull with snatch block. It's never heated up since. It pulls strong, but it's difficult to free spool. You'll need either 2 people to pull it out or power it out. Other then the free spooling issue, it's been trouble free. I'm going to keep the synthetic line for now. So it will just be the winch and controller.

Here's a stock photo.

Features

* Power, durability and speed all wrapped up into one workhorse winch
* Your Mile Marker SE9500 Electric Winch delivers 9500lbs. of pulling power from its heavy-duty 4.6hp Series Wound motor
* Uses a hardened drum that withstands the punishing conditions generated by the tension of a 9500lbs. load
* Planetary gear train delivers fast line pulls with or without weight
* For added safety, the Mile Marker Winch includes a 12' wired remote switch and an automatic load-holding brake
* You get a generous 100' spool of quality 3/8" galvanized aircraft grade cable and a roller fairlead

Description

A hard working winch makes an ideal companion when you're blazing new trails across mud soaked, rock laden or snow packed terrain. Because you demand power, durability and speed, bolt the Mile Marker SE9500 Electric Winch to your rig.

Since the road of life is unpaved, you'll appreciate your Mile Marker Electric Winch's strong backbone. Its heavy-duty 4.6hp Series Wound motor delivers 9500lbs. of intense hauling power.

With all that force at your fingertips, your winch must be built to stand-up to its own brute strength. That's why your Mile Marker Winch uses a hardened drum, which adds rugged resilience to this extreme machine.

Marrying brawn with speed, your Mile Marker Winch uses a free-spooling planetary gear train that delivers blazing line pulls at up to 23-feet per minute without a load. That rapid rate will come in handy because your Mile Marker Winch includes 100' of galvanized aircraft grade cable. Backed by a 2-Year Warranty.
Notes

* To ensure that you choose a winch with enough power for your truck or SUV, use this easy formula: gross vehicle weight x 1.5 = minimum winch size.

I don't have the remote but I can throw in the All Pro hawse fairlead. It retails for ~$550. I'm selling the 2.5 y/o winch for $300.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't want to keep spooling out. I'm not a big guy and didn't want to tinker with it to see if I can fix the hard to spool out issue. You can pull it out, it just takes more effort then I want to exert. :p

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If no one snag it up tonight, I'm going to post it elsewhere. Hurry up!

·
Banned
3,370 Posts
Fjamming said:
I didn't want to keep spooling out. I'm not a big guy and didn't want to tinker with it to see if I can fix the hard to spool out issue. You can pull it out, it just takes more effort then I want to exert. :p
Yeah it's definitely hard.. arien's is the same way.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Tony, have you posted it on your forum? I'm sure someone will take it in a heartbeat! If I had the money I sure would!

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
"My forum"? :D I only have a gaming forum.

I posted here first. I want to give the local folks first look at this.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts