FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Worst day EVAR.

3K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  spertierra 
#1 ·
Today has been horrible... i have officially been without my FJ for 3 hours, 40 minutes.

This has never happened before. I have never been in the position where i can't just leave the house, or go tinker with the FJ. I feel like a crackhead with no crack.

G
#2 ·
Dude...grow a pair, and take your brothers truck to a strip bar. That should help:D Sorry to hear of your predicament. But when you get the FJ back you will appreciate it all that much more. Absence makes the heart grow fond...but it also sucks.

#4 ·
What was wrong with the FJ?

#5 ·
There was a lot of heat resonating from the center console.. coming straight through the floor from the trans/transfer case.

Then i have some kind of oil/fluid leak. I could not determine the source, nor could Toyota. So, i have to bring it back next week and leave it there for two days, while they replace all seals in front and back of the transmission, along with the oil pan. There is about 5 in total that he said.

#9 ·
DAM DOM! do you think it is from driving it hard?

#13 ·
Best part about that is i still don't have bulges.

Mine are controlled thank ya very much.

I don't normally drive hard. The only two chances ive ever had to fly were that video, and the last mojave trip. Other than that, i take it easy on her.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.