FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
But......it's..........ummmm...........there's a ................oh, forget it. I'm gonna go do something masculine now, like go to the range, or chase a theft suspect or something....GAH!

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
I've seen this already and I think he was dead on with the dancing....yea it's awkward to watch but he is talented

With that said...this is my 1000th post! I am now a Forum Whore.....can we change that for me please?

·
Registered
581 Posts
Funjunkie you trying to tell us something ,yesterday you humped my rig and know a video like that ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Uh, I don't feel like dancing right now, thats for damn sure. Mabye I'll blow some stuff up, or go to the bar, and grab the hottest chick the by her boobs, or crap, damit Mike, the video left me feeling dirty, and needing to do some about it.

mrsmainster said:
With that said...this is my 1000th post! I am now a Forum Whore
Does Matt know about you extra ciricular activies? Hope Dom does'nt find out.

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
that looks like my nephew. :) (hes gay and does that cross dressing dancing show girl sort of stuff) ha ha ha did i just admit that? :)
the scary thing is...if he was in "womens garb" he'd look better and dance better than the women in the video. (and i bet you wouldnt even know the differance) :)
its amazing what they can do with their "man parts".

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
BoBoNel said:
p.s....is he invited on the viking trail with us? :)
Not a problem, but no one is allowed to dance, at least not until the rest of us are no longer sober(ok, I won't dance til I'm sloshed. ;D

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
spertierra said:
Not a problem, but no one is allowed to dance, at least not until the rest of us are no longer sober(ok, I won't dance til I'm sloshed. ;D
after seeing the size of those HORNS...i'm sure there will be some sloshed vikings!! i'd suggest some warmer clothes though...might be some major cold nipple action goin on otherwise

1 - 17 of 17 Posts