FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried to talk her into a new FJ and she said she did not want a 4x4, I said ok...You can have my 4x2 and I'll get the new one....Well guess who won that arguement...After 22 years, I should know better

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Very nice Tim. Love the Bimmer. Did you join BMW CCA? It's well worth it. Great magazine, discounts, and club activity.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its a 2007 but new had 2.6 miles on it...Its a long story that I posted on the blue room some time ago...Lets just say I had a 328i stocker that was a problem and BMW gave me a 335i special order, fully loaded twin turbo in exchange for it and for the trouble.

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
FJVP said:
Its a 2007 but new had 2.6 miles on it...Its a long story that I posted on the blue room some time ago...Lets just say I had a 328i stocker that was a problem and BMW gave me a 335i special order, fully loaded twin turbo in exchange for it and for the trouble.
must be a tough life. :D

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Bilstine coilovers, thicker sways, fender cross brace, sticker compounds, slotted rotors, chip, CAI, and a big grin on your face. :)

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Not modding the Bimmer....Now if she would have taken me up on another FJ....she would have a open checkbook....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts