FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
im assuming that means he became a mod? congrats tony dont abuse your power haha :D

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts
Congrats Tony. I'm sure you'll use the powers appropriately. Just remember that by taking such a title, you should change your posting habits as well because now that you're a mod, everything you type will be viewed by others differently and it's no longer 10,000 post Tony made a joke, it's now the moderator is harassing me!

Before the days of the Internet I ran a 13 phone line dial up computer bulletin board service and I know what it is like to be in a position of power for forums. Just remember that if your opinion does not take a neutral stance, you will slowly but surely start to create that enemy list which always resorts to somebody being banned.

I know, I'm preaching to the choir...

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no doubt, the forum will change for him. i used to be a regular citizen of a CA centric firearms board, but once i was asked be a moderator, and accepted...it became different. different in the manner in which i posted, and in the manner in which the other members viewed my posts. doesn't mean it was good or bad either way, just no longer status quo.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
I know what you mean guys. I sat on the decision for a couple of days before taking it on. You guys just better not forget that I'm still one of the guys.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
lol Dom. If it ever gets that bad, I'll step away. Whatever the color is, you guys know me. If it looks weird coming from me, then it's the color playing tricks!

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Arsehole, just what we need, more net pigs on the blue forum :p

J/k

Don,t let the job get you down, I hear Uphill is only twenty five, but you would never guess it after a few months as a mod.

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
good luck. now you are officially a sybil (or however you spell it) with multiple personalities. enjoy the trip. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts