FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Santiago Peak Tour Guide
11,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always here you guys talking about group buys. I`m trying to get me a skid plate set for my FJ. I was trying to look at the Blue Forum but I couldn`t find a group buy section ( and that website is very very slow loading for me I don`t know why.) So any info would be great. Thanks Steve

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts
Sanderhawk said:
I always here you guys talking about group buys. I`m trying to get me a skid plate set for my FJ. I was trying to look at the Blue Forum but I couldn`t find a group buy section ( and that website is very very slow loading for me I don`t know why.) So any info would be great. Thanks Steve
If you use firefox with the ad blocking plug in the blue room is twice as fast. BTW firefox hase a new version

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Santiago Peak Tour Guide
11,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info. I was looking at the All Phase rear skid disaster. That didn`t look pretty. I`m assuming these aren`t available anymore. To bad the picture I was looking at looked pretty good. Just sounds like a nightmare to get it to fit.

On a different note I hit the firefox icon on my computer and all kinds of weird things came up on my screen. The house light dimmed... just kidding on the lights. I`ll have my son get it going for me. Thanks guys for the help. Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts