FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just traded my 05' H2 for an 08' FJ and am wondering why the heck I didnt go fj in the first place! Let the mods begin :eek:

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts
Welcome and congrats on finding uhz! I have a customer that I visit for PC support off of the 71 and Central in Chino Hills. maybe I'll seez ya around. :)

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Hi! I'm in Pomona. There are quite a few locals in the area of Pomona, Chino Hills, Diamond Bar, and Walnut. Hope to see you on the trail soon.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thnx for the welcome! (us chi hills peeps got to hook up for some beverages some time!,or all socal fj peeps ;D quick answer for the diff btween the h2 and fj,only driven the fj for 2 days now, so to soon for a real opinion buuuut, I havent had to stop for gas and its been 2 days woohoo!

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
solodivr said:
thnx for the welcome! (us chi hills peeps got to hook up for some beverages some time!,or all socal fj peeps ;D quick answer for the diff btween the h2 and fj,only driven the fj for 2 days now, so to soon for a real opinion buuuut, I havent had to stop for gas and its been 2 days woohoo!
wait until after the mods. ;)

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Tubig said:
x2 I just don't like that dark stretch in between DB and Chino Hills when taking Grand. It's supposedly haunted :-\
That's because a little stretch of that belongs to City of Industry. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts