FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I figured since we have a what's for lunch thread I would start a dinner one.

Tonight it will be BBQ cedar plank salmon with capers, grilled asparaguas(sp?) and a small salad. Tossing it down with a glass of Chardonay.

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts
FJVP said:
Well I figured since we have a what's for lunch thread I would start a dinner one.

Tonight it will be BBQ cedar plank salmon with capers, grilled asparaguas(sp?) and a small salad. Tossing it down with a glass of Chardonay.
HAHAHAH tosser!
I'll be having okinawan wide ramen with a hearty chunk of char siu pork, corn, butter, hard boiled egg and Nori seaweed in a miso based broth. finished off with a shake of ichimi togarashi(mixed pepper spice). For drinks, I'm thinking good old coors light.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Banned
3,370 Posts
Super Secret custom ordering.

I came up with the name though.. most of the a.m. employees know of it.

Double meat, double cheese, Islands reds (those fried skinny onion thingys), and shredded lettuce.

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts
FunJunkie said:
HAHAHAH tosser!
I'll be having okinawan wide ramen with a hearty chunk of char siu pork, corn, butter, hard boiled egg and Nori seaweed in a miso based broth. finished off with a shake of ichimi togarashi(mixed pepper spice). For drinks, I'm thinking good old coors light.
Okusan wa Uchinanchu desuka?

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
DominicG said:
Super Secret custom ordering.

I came up with the name though.. most of the a.m. employees know of it.

Double meat, double cheese, Islands reds (those fried skinny onion thingys), and shredded lettuce.
I'll have to try it. Probably in it's singular form. A double Islands burger makes my stomach explode just thinking of how massive that would be. I like those fried onions from the kilahua thing though. :)MMMMMMMMM

G

·
Anyone know of a good place near South El Monte? By good, I mean cheap and I won't puke or have the trots afterwards....

·
Registered
463 Posts
K, let's get back to the OP...Kevin whatcha havin for dinner?..."Shrimp" hahaha

1 - 20 of 46 Posts