FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm sitting here on the couch icing my knee and the living room goes dark and I hear thunder...possibly the TV? I take a look outside and drizzle starts coming down...NOW...Rain, heavy rain...if this keeps up I don't think Alicia and I will make it out to the Beach Saturday...can't take a chance on my knee getting infected or anything. Sorry guys, we'll hope the weather clears up a little!

***Edit***
It's freakin Hail!!!!! That's right...not rain...BUT Hail and thunder!!!! I can't believe it!!!! WTH is going on with the weather? Last weekend in the 100's and now hail and thunder and rain??? Weird!!!!

·
Registered
383 Posts
OMG Dom; that sucks. I'm so sorry; Maybe it was God teaching you a lesson for banning me last ngiht. Heheheh. J/K. sorry I couldn't help it. But that really does suck. Hopefully it doesn't rain too much the next few days.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great job on the banning last night Dom...I owe you a drink!!! hahaha ;D

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Azusa is still closed. It will remained closed for at least 2 more months. Really, that is all that it matters. :(

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
FJVP said:
You ok Moe and Alicia?????
Yeah, we're fine thanks for asking Tim! I've just been here enjoying the rain and hail...I couldn't believe it when I opened up the blinds and saw hail...I thought it was a little loud for just rain!!! haha

G

·
WoW! Rain, hail, tornadoes, thunderstorms, WTF is next? A hurricane? Sheesh....it's global warming! Quick, everyone drink the Al Gore Kool-aid!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts