FJ Cruiser Forum banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
1) I do taxes for the government during the day
2) At night I run 2 gyms where we wear pajamas and teach ordinary people how to snap arms, break legs, and choke people unconcious. :biggrin:

-B

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Blown, what's your practice? BJJ? Hapkido here.
BJJ for the last 15 years! How long have you been doing Hapkido? I have good friends that are long time Hapkido practitioners!

-B

·
Registered
79 Posts
Sky Window Gesture Happy Entertainment
BJJ for the last 15 years! How long have you been doing Hapkido? I have good friends that are long time Hapkido practitioners!

-B
About 8 years, but took some time off for injuries. BJJ is hard core, but I don't like to end up on the ground if I can help it. I like throws and I like to be thrown. There is not a qualified HKD instructor here anymore, so I'm thinking of going to Aikido, but that means waiting on putting cash toward the FJ.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
View attachment 15965
About 8 years, but took some time off for injuries. BJJ is hard core, but I don't like to end up on the ground if I can help it. I like throws and I like to be thrown. There is not a qualified HKD instructor here anymore, so I'm thinking of going to Aikido, but that means waiting on putting cash toward the FJ.
If I did that... some one would shout.... "who ever smelt it dealt it"!!! or "did anyone see the mouse on the motorcycle?"

Reactions: Nos2Fly

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
View attachment 15965
Great form! Toes pulled back on the kicking leg, and the is heel rotated towards the direction of your kick! If you like getting tossed then judo might be up your alley. In judo you throw people all day long and the added bonus is that it's usually held at a community center and it's CHEAP!

-B

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Awesome! Which gym did you train at? The community is very small.

-B

I did mma for 4 years, mostly jujitsu but some Maui Thai, judo, American boxing ect...

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Awesome! Which gym did you train at? The community is very small.

-B
My friend trained me at his house, he was in jujitsu since he was 10 and was trained by gene lebell in judo and someone else in the original japanese jujitsu but also studied maui Thai. We trained in the practical usage without all the flair and all that. Another friend of ours was doing akido at the time also, he went on to train/learn at a monistary somewhere. It was fun.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Body double/underwear model for Jeff Beckem. I do all the work, he gets all the ladies....it's a paycheck though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Do you often interact on dating sites? I love spending time there https://megapersonalseu.com/. It is really inspiring to meet new people and flirt. It is always thrilling to start a new page in relationships. Every day you discover something new about a person you met. So it is really relaxing to talk to new people and learn new things about world. Do you like it?

41 - 55 of 55 Posts