FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
658 Posts
i had a annoying whine noise comming from the passenger area in my fj, it went away when i broke up with my girl friend.. :)
In Big Bear several years ago, My annoying sound came in the way of your exhaust stinks. we dropped the windshield and the air was clear. Problem sloved. Until we got to the grocery store when the line was to long. *****, *****,*****. I said you should wait at the car (Jeep) I'll be out soon. Felt like I should have apologize to the firefighters (who were chasing lightinning strikes) behind me for the scene that was caused.

658 Posts
In Big Bear several years ago, My annoying sound came in the way of your exhaust stinks. we dropped the windshield and the air was clear. Problem sloved. Until we got to the grocery store when the line was to long. *****, *****,*****. I said you should wait at the car (Jeep) I'll be out soon. Felt like I should have apologize to the firefighters (who were chasing lightinning strikes) behind me for the scene that was caused.
were edited for b i t c h

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
i dont understand..... is there a smell from my exhaust? was there lightning in the store?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts