FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dirty Parts and I have been involved with the off-road community for almost 30 years. We have participated in many charitable events, and have always been proud of the response folks in our "sport" have shown in other people's time of need.

As a new vendor at So Cal FJ Cruiser Forums, we would like to start off by offering our support for one of the most popular members here, Mama4x4 (Ruth) and her unbelievably brave son, Daleigh, as he successfully battles Leukemia. :cheers:

PART 1:

We are donating a Dirty Parts FJ Cruiser Dual Battery Kit to the forum, to be raffled off on Daleigh's behalf
. Matt (mattmainster) will handle the details as he sees fit; When the raffle is complete, we will ship the kit to the winner, and all the proceeds will be handed over to Ruth to help with Daleigh's treatment expenses.. :shaka:

The kit normally sells for $469.95, and it remains one of the most popular accessories we sell to FJ Cruiser owners. I'm sure most of you know Ruth's situation, and will step up to help, whether you actually need the kit or not. While getting a chance for an amazing deal on the DP Dual Battery Kit is nice, helping a 5-year old off-roader on his way to recovery is better - so please be generous.:biggrin:

PART 2:

For those who are planning on getting a Dirty Parts Dual Battery regardless of the raffle, we have a way you can help, too. Purchase a kit, tell us you are from SCFJCF, and we'll take $25 off the retail price for you - and we'll donate $25 in your name to Ruth and Daleigh.
So everybody wins :) (This offer is good until July 31, 2011..)

Here's to Day's speedy recovery !!! :wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
:goodpost: ... :shaka:

·
Registered
631 Posts
Totally awesome and a huge thumbs up to Dirty Parts for using it's resources in the most generous way. Count me in on the raffle, I have the kit already and it's a great product well worth the investment in my opinion. I've already used the emergency start several times when dealing with a draining battery issue that has since been resolved. :)

·
Registered
401 Posts
Dirty Parts steps up yet again. Larry has always been on top of things and the sign of generosity is AWESOME.

I have the kit but the cause like Larry stated is more than worth it so sount me in on the raffle too.

Rock on Larry.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Very Cool!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.