FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
That's why Alicia and I let out Liger run loose in the house when we're not home! JK...that is pretty crazy, what will criminals think of next? Oh and I love how the media tells all the criminals exactly how it works on national telivision! haha

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
I know huh?

Moeses18 said:
That's why Alicia and I let out Liger run loose in the house when we're not home! JK...that is pretty crazy, what will criminals think of next? Oh and I love how the media tells all the criminals exactly how it works on national telivision! haha

·
Deutschbag Moderator
7,394 Posts
I use schlage also, if they get past that, they have to deal with this.

if they get past him, they get this.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I don't have those types of locks but I have two dogs, security doors, a security system, and a loaded Sig226 for the poor dumb ass that tries to break in to my house.

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
Well we can't change the locks at our place....I hate renting! And we don't have a dog....$1100 deposit for pets...bull$hit! so all that is left is the gun on Matt's side of the bed that I probably can't get to in time and my side is closest to the door! Man if someone gets in I'm done for! :-\ I now feel really unsafe in my home! THANKS! :p

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mtnkraut said:
I use schlage also, if they get past that, they have to deal with this.

if they get past him, they get this.

Why does it look like your dog is wearing a costume or clothes or something. What is that all about?

·
Banned
3,370 Posts
Simple ..

This is how i would break into kids rooms at school to get them out of bed in the morning for formation. Little idiot's never did figure out how i got past every single door lock.

The other trick is to just jimmy the key back and forth until the key "locks" in the channel, then twist.

·
Deutschbag Moderator
7,394 Posts
It was freezing and snowing out so he's got the coat on. otherwise, he shakes like an earthquake. no body fat.

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mtnkraut said:
It was freezing and snowing out so he's got the coat on. otherwise, he shakes like an earthquake. no body fat.
hahahah! Too Cute! That's an awesome looking dog!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts