1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
463 Posts
bwahahaha are you kidding me? Dang I must have about 45k invested in mine already! FunJunkie...you can probably sell yours for upwards of 90k or so don't ya think...craigslist must work! haha

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I'm going to call him and offer 16k. Then we will debate the 40k invested. My money is on me winning the debate.

It's a catchy ad....all that trick talk....Love the trick mud mats...Amazing ride!

·
Registered
383 Posts
That is the funniest thing I've seen all day. This has gotta be a joke. He says 'never seen an FJ as great looking as this one'. Somebody needs to email him the link to the photos from the Meet & Greet and he will see what 'great looking FJ's' really look like. I don't think he has a clue of what is really out there and how awesome all of your FJ's are. This is just hilarious; thank you for posting; I needed a good laugh at the end of the day; I was about to fall asleep at my desk.

·
Santiago Peak Tour Guide
11,488 Posts
I didn`t realize that front window tint costs that much. Thats about the only mod I see on it. I`m sure we could all get 100G`s for ours

·
Registered
437 Posts
Yeah that is sum funny sh*t! I love the tricked out floor mats!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts