FJ Cruiser Forum banner
81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
I really appreciate the unedited video because everything is interesting to this newb :)

How many people were talking with you at the same time? and how come a zip-tie wasn't handed to you like ... pronto!?? lol

You sounded so cool, calm, and collected Ryan ... such a pro!
Thanks Doug! If I'm calm then the whole team is calm.

you running open face helmets?
All the drivers did. A few co-drivers wore full face helmets.

Clothing Footwear Land vehicle Car Wheel

Part 2 of my 16 series video has been uploaded(they're taking a long time to upload).

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
never raced with glass or A/C before... lol. Love the cows.

Truck looks smooth over most of that terrain for having a foot of travel and that weight. Cant wait to see the mountains.

Reactions: fjessence

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
never raced with glass or A/C before... lol. Love the cows.

Truck looks smooth over most of that terrain for having a foot of travel and that weight. Cant wait to see the mountains.
Through out my desert racing career I've heard people mutter a saying "weight is your friend" and I've always felt that that wasn't true. In the last couple of years I've decided weight and big tires aren't such a bad combination except for when you try to stop them... So yea, the Tundra is pretty impressive with 10" of front travel and 13" in the rear.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·

·
Registered
358 Posts
Great Job Ryan and team! Those Vids rocked!

Reactions: RyanMillen
81 - 91 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.