FJ Cruiser Forum banner
41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
the land cruiser is 50 miles behind Ryan in 2nd place. 8161 is ~200 miles back from there, and 8181 (Hall) is out.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Well, certainly not swords

b*tch. ;)

No, the top TTs just finished this morning. 375 miles left of 1275. They are making strong pace for the class. They have until late tomorrow to finish.

·
2012 Ginger of the Year
12,736 Posts
b*tch. ;)

No, the top TTs just finished this morning. 375 miles left of 1275. They are making strong pace for the class. They have until late tomorrow to finish.
I forgot that whole part where they started later and aren't quite as fast... Long day

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
In about 30 minutes, I'll be offline until later tonight. Ryan has 100 miles left in the truck from what I can figure. Good luck Ryan and Team Toyota. Also good luck the the Land Cruiser!

·
Registered
674 Posts
The tracking is pretty vague, I did just get a text from one of the guys that is part of the media team for Toyota that is on site chasing/following this truck. He said "if all goes well in the last 150, Toyota will win" "They are moving fast"

41 - 60 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.