FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We'll meet Greg Hoffman at the Target at Bear Valley Road/Apple Valley Raod (NE corner) at 0900. We can approach our trail from the backside. I hope we can have a lot of people show up. It's a Saturday and we'll be there early enough that they can still have their afternoon for whatever they needs are. I plan to spend the morning doing the assessment and the rest of the day wheeling!

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
i'm getting sick of these kid birthday parties that i get volunteered to go to. like the kid will even care if i go or not. :mad:

i'm going to find a way to get out of this one, and make the trail run with you guys.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Steven, I'm not sure exactly when we'll be at the trail head. How about we stay on channel 5 and I'll give you a call as we get close. I'm guessing if we're meeting up at 9am, we'll get there maybe around 10 or 10:30?

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Doug, are you interested in checking out Horse Thief Trail?

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts
Anybody wanna camp? I am planning on camping in the area. If not this time, then at another AAT meet, it would be awesome to get a big group campsite going... Thoughts?

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
FJ-Piper said:
Anybody wanna camp? I am planning on camping in the area. If not this time, then at another AAT meet, it would be awesome to get a big group campsite going... Thoughts?

Hmmmmm. I'll be solo (unless Dom hitch-hikes)... I'll see if this is a possibility for me.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts