FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TOYTEC 3" LIFT ON TRAIL TEAMS

Finally got my toytec coilovers and toytec rear springs. Some quick pictures from camera phone during installation. Will post more when done.

All done and settled, super smooth, props to Doug @ Toytec and Supreme Power for the install. More photos as requested.

Some other local FJ'ers checking out the install....

·
Registered
71 Posts
Re: TOYTEC 3" LIFT ON TRAIL TEAMS

Looks good....did they pre-adjust them for you...what height did you go with and which shocks?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

FJOTA said:
Looks good....did they pre-adjust them for you...what height did you go with and which shocks?
Nope, they didn't pre-adjust, had the installers at supreme do them, I was and inch low in the front and now it's leveled out. I'm shy under 3" but have plenty of room to go up and went with the 5100's shocks all around and toytec coils and rear springs....

·
Premium Member
1,813 Posts

Rumor had it that my HID kits would be in today and since Supreme is only about 1/2 mile from my office I thought I'd stop by and see if they had arrived. Low and behold, a TT was on their lift and I found Amaesing waiting for his lift install to be finished up. We talked a bit and then Erik (owner of Supreme) asked if we wanted to walk back and check out how the install was going.. Man, I can't tell you how badly I want to add a hydraulic lift to one of our bays at my office!!

Anyway, it was great meeting you Amaesing. I look forward to seeing you again this Saturday and getting you out on the trail to get that new Toytec lift broken in. :)

·
Registered
54 Posts

Pictures do this car no justice. I went to SPP to drop off some wheels and saw that bad boy outside and wanted to steal the interior and roof lights LOL. Good meeting you Amaesing we def. gotta go boarding and offroading together.

·
Registered
347 Posts

are you using the stock OEM top plate?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

I so want to be in the snow right now, hopefully this weekend...and SPP is a pretty cool place, it's Euro's and Fj's....

·
Deutschbag Moderator
7,394 Posts

i have the same setup in the front. stock rear. trying to decide what to go with

·
Registered
14 Posts

looks great! did u buy the coilovers from eric/spp directly or did spp just do the install for u?
tks

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

calicoupe said:
looks great! did u buy the coilovers from eric/spp directly or did spp just do the install for u?
tks
Hey, thanks, yah call up SPP and get the coilovers direct from them, they'll give you pricing details. They also did the install, pretty cool guys down there, whatever you need, SPP should be able to help you out with any questions or details....I highly recommend them. Thinking of getting some hid's and other parts for my rig.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts