1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Daaaamn.....did he really lower his price from the 6 figures.

I hope the person who buys it is the type that will roll with us.

I hole Todd gets another 4x4 to roll with us.

*sigh*

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
poker said:
Daaaamn.....did he really lower his price from the 6 figures.

I hope the person who buys it is the type that will roll with us.

I hole Todd gets another 4x4 to roll with us.

*sigh*
he's dropped the price a couple times. I'm sure he will still roll with us. ;)

I just hope it sells soon for him so he can get his ventures moving. :)

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
wow....83k is a such a steal :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: i hope someone picks this up soon

·
Registered
772 Posts
WOW!!!! is he really selling his rig....... if that was me i be crying :'( I love that rig its my current desktop background....

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jeshua said:
he's dropped the price a couple times. I'm sure he will still roll with us. ;)

I just hope it sells soon for him so he can get his ventures moving. :)
How do you think the Sentra will do in the dirt? ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
96 Posts
Man you guys. Yes I am definitely crying. But I intend to shotgun till I can get the next ride built.

Can't believe it's not selling at $62. Had it listed for 3 weeks and I've got one call. Of course everybody I know has had their retirement accounts wiped out 50%.

Do you guys think I should lower the price or wait till after Xmas or something? I have the feeling that price is not the issue.

·
Deutschbag Moderator
7,394 Posts
I think you should have brought that thing to surf n turf. You would have cleaned house on the jump contest.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Air2air said:
Man you guys. Yes I am definitely crying. But I intend to shotgun till I can get the next ride built.

Can't believe it's not selling at $62. Had it listed for 3 weeks and I've got one call. Of course everybody I know has had their retirement accounts wiped out 50%.

Do you guys think I should lower the price or wait till after Xmas or something? I have the feeling that price is not the issue.
If I didn't just use up some budget for mine I might have considered yours for 60k. I'm sure it's worth more but that's where I would have been. (This is not an offer!)

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts
Air2air said:

I think right now is not the time to sell anything, nobodys buyin sh1t

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Banned
3,370 Posts
Air2air said:

Economy sucks. You need to PM FJCamel on the blue and ask if he can post it on the dubai/qatar and all those sites. Those guys bought the DR FJ so maybe they'll buy yours for more money than your asking here.

mtnkraut said:
I think you should have brought that thing to surf n turf. You would have cleaned house on the jump contest.

Todd, take his advice. Lets go launch that ________ ______er at the dunes!!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Air2air said:

Its a tuff market right now buddy. I think waiting it out is the best bet right now, Price isn't bad a little high but not bad and I would keep it there. And like Dom said about FJCamel see if he can hook you up with some advertising in the UAE and Dubai, they still have money out there and would love your FJ.

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
doms got a good idea, advertising it out there im sure someone would want it shipped out there

·
Santiago Peak Tour Guide
11,488 Posts
I would wait until the economy starts to recover before selling. Your FJ is the one we all look at and drool over. Everytime i`m talking FJ with someone I always say" You got to see Air2Airs FJ theres nothing like it. Do you think we could get a poster made before you sell it so I can hang it in the garage just to stare at it? ;D

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You see, now if Todd had it made bullet proof, I'm sure Osama Bin Laden would buy it. Only if Todd would be willing to ship it to Pakistan. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts