FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ray from pureautoparts.com (purefjcruiser.com) just provided me with the best customer service I have ever recieved from ANY company. I had a billing issue (absolutely no fault of his.....it was from the manufacturer of a product in the $1,200+ range) so I emailed him because he was great to communicate with during previous inquiries. He promptly solved the issue and went above and beyond my expectations. He made it known that my business is appreciated and valued and even though the issue was of no fault of his he was going to do whatever it took to make it right by me.

Here's the kicker and why I'm writing this review....................He is on vacation and was emailing me while his family was enjoying their time together. I felt bad that he had taken time away from his vacation to handle a billing issue. At the same time I was so impressed with his dedication to customer service and his business ethic that I will be a loyal customer to him (unless he just doesn't have what I need, which is unlikely) for years and thousands of dollars to come.

When you find an outfit like that with guys like Ray running the show you stick with them and tell the whole offroad community about them. On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the best customer service possible), Ray gets a 15+ in my book. Plus his prices are pretty darn good and his communication, even before this issue, was prompt and "on point."

I encourage everyone to see for yourself the quality of Ray's business.

Way to go Ray. Thanks again for what you did for me today...........

-Mike

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
I'm glad to see good customer service still exists in this world, I check reviews and comments about the merchant every time before I make a bigger purchase

·
2012 Ginger of the Year
12,736 Posts
What was the product? Would you buy from the manufacturer again?

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What was the product? Would you buy from the manufacturer again?
I don't want to throw a reputable company "under the bus" so I'd rather not say who the manufacturer was. But, I would buy from the manufacturer again because the products are of excellent quality. This issue was a simple billing mix-up than unfortunately landed in Ray's lap. He resolved it very promptly and generously. It was an administrative mistake not a quality issue.

I hope you understand why I don't want to give the manufacturers name. The reason for the thread was to give Ray a huge thank you and let the community know of his dedication to us customers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts