FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As discussed in the other thread, I was thinking about getting a little gift for them for hosting the event. I really like SoCaLoCfJ's idea of a plaque, but I think we're too late to do that. Or does anyone know of a "instant" place? I'm thinking a couple of large t-shirts (Randy and Matt @ Toyota) and maybe a poster of the group? mattmainster is down for the idea. If you would like to participate, just post here and use the "buy me a beer" function (buy mattmainster, not me).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
463 Posts
I'm down but I'm still a noob so I don't know exactly how to buy you a beer!!! haha Now if you were here next to me I'd be buying you plenty of beer!! Let me know how to do it and consider it done!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
437 Posts
Moeses18 said:
I'm down but I'm still a noob so I don't know exactly how to buy you a beer!!! haha Now if you were here next to me I'd be buying you plenty of beer!! Let me know how to do it and consider it done!
Yo Moe I see your personal beer symbol isn't on yo description. Ya need to activate it in user cp & I believe ya gotz to have a Paypal acct.

Dang You gotz a referral

Edit: I gots 1 too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
463 Posts
K, I think I did it right...if not someone had $5 in their paypal account! haha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
463 Posts
SoCalOcFj said:
Yo Moe I see your personal beer symbol isn't on yo description. Ya need to activate it in user cp & I believe ya gotz to have a Paypal acct.

Dang You gotz a referral
Thanks for that...I don't know who would buy me a beer but thanks for that...going to activate it now!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
437 Posts
Moeses18 said:
Thanks for that...I don't know who would buy me a beer but thanks for that...going to activate it now!!!!
Ez way to say thanks to forum peeps, birthdays etc.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
463 Posts
K, having trouble finding the "Buy me 10 beers" option to activate it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
463 Posts
K, done, thanks Dave!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
463 Posts
Yes Sir!!! So who did you refer? Did they post up in the Newbie Intros?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
437 Posts
Moeses18 said:
Yes Sir!!! So who did you refer? Did they post up in the Newbie Intros?
I dunno! Perhaps an error! lol You had 1 it went away!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
463 Posts
Darnm, that sucks!!!

Matt, I'm sending $5 more for MoesFJGirl cause she don't have paypal and she really wants to contribute to this! Thanks
 
1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top