FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As discussed in the other thread, I was thinking about getting a little gift for them for hosting the event. I really like SoCaLoCfJ's idea of a plaque, but I think we're too late to do that. Or does anyone know of a "instant" place? I'm thinking a couple of large t-shirts (Randy and Matt @ Toyota) and maybe a poster of the group? mattmainster is down for the idea. If you would like to participate, just post here and use the "buy me a beer" function (buy mattmainster, not me).

·
Registered
437 Posts
I'm in!

·
Premium Member
3,397 Posts
That's great! $30 will get them both a shirt, and another $40-$50 will get a nice panoramic group shot poster. I can mount it on a nice board too :)

·
Registered
463 Posts
I'm down but I'm still a noob so I don't know exactly how to buy you a beer!!! haha Now if you were here next to me I'd be buying you plenty of beer!! Let me know how to do it and consider it done!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Moeses18 said:
I'm down but I'm still a noob so I don't know exactly how to buy you a beer!!! haha Now if you were here next to me I'd be buying you plenty of beer!! Let me know how to do it and consider it done!
Yo Moe I see your personal beer symbol isn't on yo description. Ya need to activate it in user cp & I believe ya gotz to have a Paypal acct.

Dang You gotz a referral

Edit: I gots 1 too

·
Registered
463 Posts
K, I think I did it right...if not someone had $5 in their paypal account! haha

·
Registered
463 Posts
SoCalOcFj said:
Yo Moe I see your personal beer symbol isn't on yo description. Ya need to activate it in user cp & I believe ya gotz to have a Paypal acct.

Dang You gotz a referral
Thanks for that...I don't know who would buy me a beer but thanks for that...going to activate it now!!!!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Moeses18 said:
Thanks for that...I don't know who would buy me a beer but thanks for that...going to activate it now!!!!
Ez way to say thanks to forum peeps, birthdays etc.

·
Registered
463 Posts
K, having trouble finding the "Buy me 10 beers" option to activate it!

·
Registered
463 Posts
K, done, thanks Dave!!

·
Registered
437 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Yes Sir!!! So who did you refer? Did they post up in the Newbie Intros?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Moeses18 said:
Yes Sir!!! So who did you refer? Did they post up in the Newbie Intros?
I dunno! Perhaps an error! lol You had 1 it went away!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Darnm, that sucks!!!

Matt, I'm sending $5 more for MoesFJGirl cause she don't have paypal and she really wants to contribute to this! Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,397 Posts
Thanks everyone! The guys at Toyota will sure appreciate it! Now we need someone with a panoramic or wide angle lens to take the group shot on Saturday!

·
Premium Member
1,813 Posts
I have a 10.5mm fisheye that I can use.. The fisheye effect can be corrected via Nikon software. I also have a 20mm and an 17-55mm lens that should do the trick as well. I'll bring 'em Sat and see which one will work the best.

~Brian

1 - 20 of 70 Posts