FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, regardless of what suspension I'm getting, its a toss up between some used saws, donahoes, or all pros with external reservoirs, and most likely will be picking up this week, can someone help me out with install when they have some free time? I would like to have new suspension installed in time for surf and turf. I have minimal tools and would like to do this first hand for future knowledge, I know some of you guys have this down to a science. If anyone can help, name a price, free beers, dinner, name it. Thanks in advance fellas!

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
fjessence said:
Hey guys, regardless of what suspension I'm getting, its a toss up between the saws and some all pros with external reservoirs, and most likely will be picking up this week, can someone help me out with install when they have some free time? I would like to have new suspension installed in time for surf and turf. I have minimal tools and would like to do this first hand for future knowledge, I know some of you guys have this down to a science. If anyone can help, name a price, free beers, dinner, name it. Thanks in advance fellas!
no 4WP? ;D

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
anyone?, im sorta low on cash :'(

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
There are a few that are closer that can help. I can, after all I've helped with 2 suspension installs on my own rig.

So Cal Wrench Day? I thought we were gonna get together at Jason's shop and have one of these?

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys, i talked to jeshua and he said he would help and it worked out great because the socal meet and eat for this month is by his house in hemet so the plan is to meet up at his house around 1 pm and work and then go eat dinner at 5pm with the socal fjs! If anyone would like to drop by jeshua's before and help out, that would be greatly appreciated. go socal fjs!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts