FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i recently purchase/installed some ToyTec lift products...And now the company that i purchased through is currently doing a holiday special...If you purchase any ToyTec lift from Supreme Power, they will do the install for $200 (normally $350) savings of $150 for the FJSocal members here- Just mention this post to get the installation discount. Hope some of you can take advantage as I did-

www.supremepower.com 714.632.1951

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Yup, called up Supreme since they're local and they gave me the discount for $200 to install my toytecs this weekend. Hope your's turned out well....

·
Registered
54 Posts
Supreme power gets a big thumbs up from me. I bought all of my Audi parts from them and happy to see they are in the FJ market also. Bought my intake yesterday from them and can't wait to install it on my FJ.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AMAESING said:
Yup, called up Supreme since they're local and they gave me the discount for $200 to install my toytecs this weekend. Hope your's turned out well....
EXcellent- I love my ToyTecs...more and more! ;D

1sicknickel said:
Supreme power gets a big thumbs up from me. I bought all of my Audi parts from them and happy to see they are in the FJ market also. Bought my intake yesterday from them and can't wait to install it on my FJ.
Ah, Audi...nice. You'll dig the aFE intake for sure- got one on mine. Definately helps with horsepower, gas mileage (if not too much of a leadfoot!).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts