FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts
I bought my Mickey Thompson Baja claw radials pre lift and had no issues whatsoever. 33x12.5xr17 they are a bit pricey though, the MTZ's are a bit cheaper because they are discontinuing them. I did find that once i lifted I got a bit more balzy and started to rub more because of the terrain I ran post lift, but compaired to my bro who was running BFG MT, I had no contact at full turn due to the less squared edge design of the Bajas. I got about 34k miles on em and way more than half tread left.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I have Kuhmo Road Venure AT's they are a little bigger than stock but I wanted to "fill in" some of the wheel well after the lift.

Got them on TireRack.com and they were very reasonable! I had looked at the Nitto Terra Grapplers but couldn't afford them and had also heard they were loud on the highway??? I transport precious cargo (my kids) so it was important to get a AT ILO a MT. I really like my tires, but will probably go with a bigger tire next go around!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts