Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thnx guys.

Yeah P Dawg I should be at the M&G!

I

·
0 Posts
Oh man...great rig and very nice pics!! I gotta start going on more runs with guys armed with cameras....

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Dave, just let me know when you've grabbed all the pic and I'll delete these so you can organize it the way you want.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dam Tony! You have a hell of alot more pictures of my truck than I do!

For right now I will just leave them right there!

Thanks man! That was very kind of ya to take the time to post those! I bought ya a boba! Since I know ya don't drink alcohol!

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
lol. I opened email and saw a check. WTH! You know I like posting pictures. I have more pictures of other people's rig then my own. :D I'm glad you like them. Thanks for the boba.

·
Deutschbag Moderator
7,394 Posts
Lookin good. good looking beast in your avatar too. i got a red and seems like there are a bunch of FJ ownerswith pits. it may have to be a new thread soon.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Bros!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Dave it was great meeting you bro!!! Can you believe they didn't get finished till about 2 a.m.? haha I had to get outa there, finally left around midnight! See ya at the M&G!!! Have a good week!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Moeses18 said:
Dave it was great meeting you bro!!! Can you believe they didn't get finished till about 2 a.m.? haha I had to get outa there, finally left around midnight! See ya at the M&G!!! Have a good week!
O Dam! 2am datz sum crazy install madness! It was nice meeting you also! Cya at the caravan meet spot!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts