FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Should we move the chat to here @ 8:00pm on Wednesdays from the other forum???

• Oh, Hell yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oh, Hell no

• I don't chat

• I'll chat at both places at once

• Keep it at the other forum

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My opinion is to move it here to support our local peeps who have put a lot of time and effort into making this a place to hang out at.

I

·
0 Posts
I think we can still do it on Wedd over there, and pick another night for here. I vote for any Thurs, Fri or Sat. I work the other nights so I can't usually chat.

·
Registered
944 Posts
i vote for here. lets get dominic's $5 worth out of it.

and come on, its SOCAL chat night, shouldnt it be on the SOCAL FORUMS? :)

·
Registered
437 Posts
I have now found myself spending alot of time here. I'm not sure but I kinda like the idea of keeping the one over there the same & having another here on say Thurs.

But i'm coo with wateva.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
X2 Dave. I don't want to abandon the blue forum now that we've started this. You know what I mean?

T

·
0 Posts
i had no idea the blue forum had a chat let alone a chat night LMAO!!

but ill meet in this chat room wed at 8...

EDIT: ok i worked it out... i can do 2 chats ;D

·
Registered
319 Posts
I've always been told "Never take a screen shot" Only bad things come of it! haha.

We're not abandoning the blue forum, we just think it would be best here, considering this is the SOCAL forum...why don't we have SOCAL chat night here?

I'm not going to be in two chats at once, that is just an all time low. So I don't know about the rest of you alls (haha) but I'm just going to be here, and I'm betting a bunch of other people will as well.

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
MrsMudLovingFJ said:
I've always been told "Never take a screen shot" Only bad things come of it! haha.

We're not abandoning the blue forum, we just think it would be best here, considering this is the SOCAL forum...why don't we have SOCAL chat night here?

I'm not going to be in two chats at once, that is just an all time low. So I don't know about the rest of you alls (haha) but I'm just going to be here, and I'm betting a bunch of other people will as well.
I'll be here!

T

·
0 Posts
MrsMudLovingFJ said:
i was never told this... i LOVE screen shots... u just got to WATCH what is on ur screen 1st... i.e keep the pop music play list out of view LMAO!

ok ok you win... ill be hear... :p wed at 8

·
Registered
319 Posts
Haha, you haven't seen that thing on some forum (can't remember what it was) where some guy took a screen shot to show off his background on his computer, and there was a folder on his desktop titled "shemale vids" hahaha. Oh god, the best pwn ever!!!!

T

·
0 Posts
MrsMudLovingFJ said:
Haha, you haven't seen that thing on some forum (can't remember what it was) where some guy took a screen shot to show off his background on his computer, and there was a folder on his desktop titled "shemale vids" hahaha. Oh god, the best pwn ever!!!!
HAHAHAHA thats 2 funny!!! just shows BE CAREFUL when taking a screen shot HAHA

1 - 20 of 43 Posts