FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Snowboard/Bike Rack

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Hanselhoff 
#1 ·
Ok I'm debating buying the toyota racks, i have the stock roof rack, but not sure which snowboard and bike rack is right for my FJ, can someone help me? i also need a running board but not sure if the stock one is good, i kinda dont like the step looking or bar one. oh and lol i need a passenger arm rest oh lol sorry i also want the rear door cargo nets.
thanks hope to hear from you,
joey

#3 ·
joeymozzer said:
Ok I'm debating buying the toyota racks, i have the stock roof rack, but not sure which snowboard and bike rack is right for my FJ, can someone help me? i also need a running board but not sure if the stock one is good, i kinda dont like the step looking or bar one. oh and lol i need a passenger arm rest oh lol sorry i also want the rear door cargo nets.
thanks hope to hear from you,
joey
Probably get a better deal with a Thule or Yakima add-on.

For the brush guard, it depends. I don't know anything about them really, except that they are not worth any money if you plan on doing some moderate or harder off-roading. If you're looking for something to get the look, you might stop in at your local 4WheelParts, and see what all they can get. I'm sure you can find something less expensive than the Toyota parts.

#4 ·
ya, as for the brush guard im committing the ultimate FJ sin, lol i want the guard for the look i dont know how to 4x4 lol dont kill me fellow FJ'ers i saw some on ebay for about 275 or so

#5 ·
I never knew how to 4x4 until I started learning. For what it's worth, everyone here is learning everytime they go out on a run. Would you like to take your FJ Cruiser to the dirt one day? I can do another Holy Jim run if you're interested. Unfortunately, I have nothing to add on the brush guard.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.