FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Show us your tat(s)....

19K views 89 replies 32 participants last post by  Sanderhawk 
#1 ·
I think there used to be one of these on the Blue Room, and probably one on every car forum there is... I'll start.

Remember, this is a family friendly site...

I have but one, for now. The shamrock is the same as the one on the back of my wifes neck, but I added the names of the wife and daughters. It's on my left arm. Next one 'planned' is a dragon/Celtic thing, for one of my calves.

See less See more
#4 ·
I'm getting a whole bunch o' stuff done on my back. I've got about 4 different idea's drawn out.. can't decide yet!

The guy I will go to is my bro's friend down in SD. He go's from shop to shop but i can everything i want done for basically a tip.

Here's some stuff he did to my bro:

#5 ·
Koi with "Go Rin No Sho" (Book of Five Rings) symbols is in the works for the left side/back.

Currently have Yin/Yang with bike chain ring around the symbol and sun around all (love of the outdoors)

This was just done this year... The Teal rose is the color for Ovarian Cancer, with the rose thorns into the heart signifying true love. This is for my wife who was diagnosed with the cancer two years ago and is still going through treatments.

#6 ·
boboso said:
Koi with "Go Rin No Sho" (Book of Five Rings) symbols is in the works for the left side/back.

Currently have Yin/Yang with bike chain ring around the symbol and sun around all (love of the outdoors)

This was just done this year... The Teal rose is the color for Ovarian Cancer, with the rose thorns into the heart signifying true love. This is for my wife who was diagnosed with the cancer two years ago and is still going through treatments.

Very nice. I had pondered getting a tattoo for decades. In the end, the one I chose was for my wife as well. They kinda dig when you do that huh? Best of luck to you and your wife. hang in there.

#8 ·
Here we go, these are only the beginning of the addiction...nothing new lately...but eventually a full chest piece, half sleeves, and a leg piece.
These were all done in one, 8 hour sitting...all the pics were taking during, and right after. Everything was still red and swollen.

#17 ·
Here is a picture of SoCalOcFj (dave) befor he bought his FJ and after the FJ was bought he then cleaned up his act. He is the guy on the right. I saw him hanging out with his hommies from MS13 ;D ;D ;D ;D

#23 ·
Acetechno said:
Here is a picture of SoCalOcFj (dave) befor he bought his FJ and after the FJ was bought he then cleaned up his act. He is the guy on the right. I saw him hanging out with his hommies from MS13 ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dude! It took lotz of laser but i'm good now! Salvatruchas for vida!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.