FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Short Notice "Mod" Day - Saturday, Oct 25

Hey everyone! I know it's short notice, but figured I'd throw this out there anyways. Dominic, Arien (MudLovingFJ), and I are gonna be at my place in Upland working on the trucks tomorrow (10/25). We have a huge driveway (enough for quite a few FJ's comfortably). If anyone has mod's that they need done or just need room to work, you're welcome to come over. Bring your own tools & beer :) I have some tools, but my selection is minimal.

I plan to get my rear shocks on finally (they've been sitting for 6 months+), install my rear spacers, and wire up my PIAA 510's and possibly all 4 of my roof lights...not to mention change my oil and diff fluid...busy weekend!

PM me if you wanna come and I'll give you directions.

·
Premium Member
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Short Notice "Mod" Day - Saturday, Oct 25

Well, the lights were gonna go on considering I had a light bar, but it's a little late...hope to get my light bar next week, BUT I DO have some new PIAA 510s to add to my new bumper! :)

·
Registered
1,586 Posts

Those will be sweet....I have the 510 fogs on mine along with the 520's.

I wish I was feeling better and did not have Kevin's car to do, I would come over. I like Beer

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts

mrsmainster said:
Do I have to go?
If I were you I'd leave the house when it's time to change the out the diff. fluids and don't come back till it's properly disposed.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts

Diff Fluids are stinky fun...That is why I bought a fluid extractor....No droping Skids to change the oil and no drain plugs to deal with...Just stick the tube in a suck all the fluid out. Well worth the 65 bones.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.