FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The next SBNF AAT meeting is 11/19 (Wednesday) 7-9pm at the Corona Sizzler (Magnolia and 15fwy). Dinner is at 6pm. I encourage everyone interested in the program to come to the meeting. The meetings gives us an insight to where the program is heading into, areas of concern, and any updates on the trail systems. It's also fun to meet other wheelers. If you're interested in the Adopt-A-Trail program or have questions, please let me know. It's a very rewarding activity to participate in.

Piper, this would be a great time to ask about hours and how the Trabuco district interacts with SBNF. SBNF's program is the most successful program in the country and one that other forests/area model after.

I'll be there for dinner. I hope to see a great turn out this time. Come out, let others know of the SoCal FJ Cruisers!

btw, I think they are passing the new shirts out.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Fjamming said:
The next SBNF AAT meeting is 11/19 (Wednesday) 7-9pm at the Corona Sizzler (Magnolia and 15fwy). Dinner is at 6pm. I encourage everyone interested in the program to come to the meeting. The meetings gives us an insight to where the program is heading into, areas of concern, and any updates on the trail systems. It's also fun to meet other wheelers. If you're interested in the Adopt-A-Trail program or have questions, please let me know. It's a very rewarding activity to participate in.

Piper, this would be a great time to ask about hours and how the Trabuco district interacts with SBNF. SBNF's program is the most successful program in the country and one that other forests/area model after.

I'll be there for dinner. I hope to see a great turn out this time. Come out, let others know of the SoCal FJ Cruisers!

btw, I think they are passing the new shirts out.
I went on one trail repair for our trail.
Is this our group?
Can you give me more info on what this is about?

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lemmy_k said:
I went on one trail repair for our trail.
Is this our group?
Can you give me more info on what this is about?
This is it. The Sizzler is on Magnolia Ave. near the 15 Fwy. It's on the NW corner. Not hard to spot at all as you can see it on the 15 if you're coming south from the 91fwy.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DominicG said:
So close this time.. But i work wednesday nights.
Are you sure Dom? Are you sure they need you on Wednesday night? ;D

·
Registered
909 Posts
I would be there if a certain person that shall not be named would have showed up at my eat and meet.

Who would that low life sucker be?

No I am not like that whimpy wheeler, I will show up for this important event.

Say thank you Tony.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
skersfan said:
I would be there if a certain person that shall not be named would have showed up at my eat and meet.

Who would that low life sucker be?

No I am not like that whimpy wheeler, I will show up for this important event.
Say thank you Tony.
Where is my rolling on the floor laughing smilie! :) Bob, you're so cold buddy. ;D I'm glad you can make it. :)

·
Registered
909 Posts
I was almost afraid to look in here, but curiosity got me. There are some jeep guys here in town I will try to drag a couple of them with me.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'll be there if I get off work by 5pm from Santa Monica, traffic will suck, so I might take the 2 wheeler.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts