FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a great deal on sand ladders and I'm considering putting together a group buy.

As the name inplies, sand ladders are used to recover a vehicle stuck in sand or other soft ground. Considering the amount of desert trips we make, they are a necessary piece of recovery equipment.

The ladders are sold in pairs and are made from used, surplus PSP (Perforated Steel Plank) and have a texture coat (similar to what is used in spray-in bed liners) applied for additional traction. They are just under 5' in length and 16" wide. They weigh roughly 25 lbs per ladder. I've seen them on a variety of sites, prices ranging from $130 to $250 plus freight.

I've found somewhere to purchase them for $95 which INCLUDES SHIPPING anywhere in the continental USA!

I would like to get an idea as to how many peeps are interested so I can relay the info to the vendor and possibly get a better price. Ultimately, I'd like to open this up on big blue, but because of their rules, I may not be able to. Regardless, I'll still work on something for everyone over here since this is where my "loyalties" ultimately lie.

·
Premium Member
3,397 Posts
Tubig said:
I think you can set up a GB in the blue forums. I believe you just need a forum sponsor to sponsor it.
That's gonna be the same deal here. We are currently in the process of getting a couple of forum vendors. Otherwise you end up with all sorts of people setting up group buys and vendors advertising left and right. Just ends up being chaotic.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.