FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Santiago Peak Tour Guide
11,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The more I think about it the more this question is starting to sound stupid but here goes anyway. If I were to add another 12v plug can I run more than one air compressor at a time or will it blow a fuse? I have 2 air compressors but I can only run one at a time right now and it takes about 45 minutes to air up all 4 tires cut this time in half would be great. Ok let me have it. Thanks Steve

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
If you want a solid, yet cheap, air compressor, get the Masterflow MF-1050. Those compressors that connect via a 12V outlet will take forever to fill...as noted by the 45 minutes.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
GTKrockeTT said:
If you want a solid, yet cheap, air compressor, get the Masterflow MF-1050. Those compressors that connect via a 12V outlet will take forever to fill...as noted by the 45 minutes.
x2 Mine's has been filling up my air tank to 120psi for over a year. I still want to replace it for a ViAir when I get money, but the return policy at Costco (bought it there) is awesome.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I have one that I got from Costco (connects to the battery) but it has failed. I'm going to return / exchange it in the next week or so, and sell the new one for $100. Keep an eye on the for sale section. ;D

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
CADavebert said:
I have one that I got from Costco (connects to the battery) but it has failed. I'm going to return / exchange it in the next week or so, and sell the new one for $100. Keep an eye on the for sale section. ;D
Thats the dual one right? Essentially two MF1050's in one portable package

1 - 6 of 6 Posts