FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just put on the new pro comp 3in lift. easy install. great ride. have not took it off road yet so i dont know how it will be on the trail yet.

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
lookin good with the blacked out wheels too!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Nice MAN !! Just New to this Forum out of San Diego, CA., but first thing that caught my atention is this Lift..
Thinking about this 3" lift from ProComp, can you give all detail on your ride....
Tire size, wheel size and specs, any rubbing so did you need body chop ????
How about ride quality, my FJ is daily drive, is there a lot of dif., compared to stock ??? Any excess snak-crakel-pop coming from below that makes you wonder if something is loose or broken ???? Lots of jumping around when hitting a bump while driving hwy speeds?? Would really appreciate the input MAN, don't want to be sorry after...........
Need to add I only plan to do very light off roading with it, for my Hardcord offroading I have a dif., toy.

THANKS.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok well the install was pretty easy. the only real prob i came across was the spring compressor i used didnt fit. as far as the ride, not that different from the stock ride. its a little more stiff from the bigger springs, but still a good ride. tires...i put 33x12.50. they rub a tinny bit when the wheel is cracked all the way, but i dont think its bad enough to were you want to chop. ummm when im not in training i drive a lot, and fast, still no prob bro. i dont even know how i found out about this lift but the price right for someone like me. but so far i have not any probs with it. the cheapest spot i found for it, and i looked everywhere was 4wheelonline.com. there was no shipping and i think they ship from SD. if you have any Q's i have A's.
hit me up later bro

·
Registered
78 Posts
THANKS for the Info., Dude !!!!!
ProComp factory (or dealership ???) is really close from where I live (Eastlake in Chula VIsta, CA.)
I think I will stop by and check it out............
I like how your Rig looks................

Late...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts