·
Registered
7,003 Posts
i will probably make it out this time ;D

·
Santiago Peak Tour Guide
11,488 Posts
Dom,

If you guys are going on a saturday or sunday that sounds pretty cool to go to. Saturday would be better but either is fine. I`ve never been there before. We could all caravan up there.

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
Hey guys for those of you going on Saturday we are having people over at our new place, you're more than welcome to come over and hang out and if you bought something that you just must install right away we have plenty of room for you to do that. PM myself or Matt for the address.

·
Banned
3,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would like to attend,

I request the address.

I also request you have kool aid and diet coke on tap in the kitchen, and garage.

Thank you for your time.

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
DominicG said:
I would like to attend,

I request the address.

I also request you have kool aid and diet coke on tap in the kitchen, and garage.

Thank you for your time.
What no Tony Roma's request this time?!

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
when are most of you guys going this weekend to the expo and what time we should try to set up a caravan!

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I am planning on going Saturday. Not sure if I'll be able to make it to Mainster's after. We're leaving for Vegas Sunday.

Got an e-mail from the Trail Teams...

Next up.

Drive with the Trail Teams at the Off-Road Expo on October 3-5 in Pomona, CA. Tackle the custom-built obstacle course that has it all: a hill climb, deep ruts, side tilts, a rock garden and more. The Trail Teams will also be hosting 4-wheeling seminars. If you're a Toyota owner, just show your keys to join us for a free luncheon, entertainment and fun giveaways.
Lunch and a show! Sweet!

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts
CADavebert said:
I am planning on going Saturday. Not sure if I'll be able to make it to Mainster's after. We're leaving for Vegas Sunday.

Got an e-mail from the Trail Teams...

Lunch and a show! Sweet!
I got that too. Now i'm thinking of going :0

·
Deutschbag Moderator
7,394 Posts
i wanted to go, was planning on going, until i was pleaded to work an overtime detail tomorrow. I would have turned them down but i actually like this supervisor. Oh well

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts
I cannot go, I will be drinkin beer at Oktoberfest in Big Bear on Saturday.... I'll be thinking about you all though.... hahahahahah NOT! :p

1 - 20 of 52 Posts