FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody my name is David and I found out about this forum at the Meet and Greet in Claremont. Good to see all the locals supporting the FJ cause here.

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dave. What is that now, 90% of all forum members are named Dave? hahah j/k Will we see you on any trails soon David?

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
Ok really we gotta get some numbers for you guys...maybe put them next to your avatar or something?!
Anyway, WELCOME DAVE! At lease we won't forget your name :D

G

·
I wanna be Hal 3000. :D "What are you doing, Dave?" hee hee hee hee hee hee

Dave #4 here, welcoming you David!! Hope to see you on the trails soon!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I say we set aside a day one day this year and call it national Dave day. We can all pitch in like $10.00 and treat all the Dave's/David's to some pizza and Bruski's. If that sounds lame we can always have an Ultimate Cage Fight. All the Dave's in at one time and the last one standing can be Dave #1. At least you'll have a year of bragging rights. Oh IMachU no guns man. ;D ;D ;D ;D Anyways, welcome David. :D

·
Registered
383 Posts
Welcome Dave!!! Good to have you here. I can't believe how many Dave's there are on this forum. Let's start giving them all nicknames; other than their screen name of course.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Welcome David!!!!!!!!!

Yes I am Dave/David also! Some here like to call me "Dirty Dave!"

See ya on the trails soon!

·
Registered
133 Posts
WELCOME DAVID

knock-knock-knock..."who is it?"..."it's me Dave, let me in"..."ahhhh...Dave's not here"..."no, I'm Dave, let me in"...knock-knock-knock...
"who is it?"..."it's ME DAVE! let me in"..."ahhhh...Dave's not here"...

plenty of Dave's in here! Have a good time...

·
Premium Member
1,813 Posts
1sdposer said:
WELCOME DAVID

knock-knock-knock..."who is it?"..."it's me Dave, let me in"..."ahhhh...Dave's not here"..."no, I'm Dave, let me in"...knock-knock-knock...
"who is it?"..."it's ME DAVE! let me in"..."ahhhh...Dave's not here"...

plenty of Dave's in here! Have a good time...
One of my all time favorite Cheech and Chong moments!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts