FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am guilty of voicing my opinion on things that happen elsewhere in cyberspace but we all need to remember that none of this matters. Most of you know me and I am pretty flip floppy bipolar and i post what I feel at the time. Just remember that people tend to gang up on others behind the safety of the keyboard. We all have different views on life and issues. This is what makes the forums what they are. Some people seem unlikeable on screen but are totally your bro when you meet them in person. I'm not trying to say love all or some crap but let's just take the high road and squash it before it carries over to the public. I have done alot of thinking tonight and it seems we are turning against our own family. Not really digging that. We need to police ourselves and there would be no need for the mods. I am not saying to not voice your opinion, i'm just saying Think first and ask yourself, "is it that important to me,and if so should i make it public" before you proceed to argue online and potentially hurt people with words. We are a family and we need to keep it that way. I have never in my life found something so strange as a vehicle to bring people together, but lately i have equally never seen so many folks " on the same page" gang up on one another. Nobody asked me to say this or anything, I just am really feeling the rift in the community and I don't dig it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts
Thanks Mike, spoken like a true brother and equalling my sentiments exactly. This is the major reason I spend most of my time here and not on another forum. Unlike yourself, I have no ties to the larger family on the other one, but I do to my SoCal brothers and sisters here on this one. I wish you the best of luck in dealing with the [email protected] that happens other places but I honestly do not ever see an end to it. The other one(s) are just too large and some people are just too into this life behind the keyboard.

I might have made a slip or two, but for the most part I am keeping to my word when I became a Post Whore and not posting worthless comments and [email protected] anymore. This post might be one of those slips. lol ;D

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
No Steve, I see your post as one of your better ones. ;D Thanks. I really appreciate your input here brother. It's my goal, and the goal of all the members here, to keep the politics from "over there" from poisoning this place. I slipped a couple of days ago, and for that I sincerely apologize to everyone here. Won't happen again...:D Love ya....mean it!

·
Registered
287 Posts
people learn from their mistakes. as long as people don't make the same mistakes twice things should be happy. lets keep this place drama free... i love this place ;D

scott

·
Deutschbag Moderator
7,394 Posts
Dave, i wouldn't neccesarily say you slipped, you just needed to vent with us and you we won't judge you like.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I'm at fault also from time to time. That is why I have been on the low down over there. I tend to not read all that much, but like to frequent the group buys and for sale sections now. I still like the socal section. But I'z gotz nut'n but love for everyone here. LOVE, like brother to brother. No, I'm not looking for a partner. ;D

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Tubig said:
I guess its partially my fault too, I directed someone here that was looking for Dom. Then more people followed the link here, then found that thread.
Nope, not you at all. Don't even think that. But anyweays, it's done, not to return again here. :)

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I had some PM's with Mike on this subject, and kinda realized something.

Over "there", there is a lot of posting between people who know each other only from posts they read.

Here on the Socal forum, a large number of us have actually met each other, shaken hands, shared a meal, enjoyed a run, etc. I believe that is the difference, and that this in person interaction is what will keep this place from becoming anything like "that".

Peace and love to my FJ bro's and sis's. ;D

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
CADavebert said:
I had some PM's with Mike on this subject, and kinda realized something.

Over "there", there is a lot of posting between people who know each other only from posts they read.

Here on the Socal forum, a large number of us have actually met each other, shaken hands, shared a meal, enjoyed a run, etc. I believe that is the difference, and that this in person interaction is what will keep this place from becoming anything like "that".

Peace and love to my FJ bro's and sis's. ;D
VERY well said, Dave #3!!

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
i'm bummed.....i missed all the drama. oh well....glad everyone kissed and made up. :) :-*

1 - 20 of 57 Posts