FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know alot of you guys will be heading out to the desert that weekend, but I wanted to see if anyone will be attending the Expo on the 5th. I'll be going there to grab a few goodies for the Rig and I thought I would see if there was anyone else that might be showing up. I better start to save up some dough to cover all the essentials that I need to be a "prepared/respected" wheeler.

So who's rides will i spot?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Krishna said:
I know alot of you guys will be heading out to the desert that weekend, but I wanted to see if anyone will be attending the Expo on the 5th. I'll be going there to grab a few goodies for the Rig and I thought I would see if there was anyone else that might be showing up. I better start to save up some dough to cover all the essentials that I need to be a "prepared/respected" wheeler.

So who's rides will i spot?
Possibly me, pending time... Little League on Saturday, motorcycle ride Sunday scheduled.

http://springpomona.offroadexpo.com/orespringpomona/v42/index.cvn

·
Registered
183 Posts
PS -Discount Tire Centers have $2 off discount tickets - FWIW

·
Registered
437 Posts
Lots of Fj peoples there last year! If ya have never been then its worth ckin out!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was hoping to get in on some of the deals. I am puttin' a list together right now. The post that Boboso started on the General Questions page has sparked some ideas...THANKS!

Hey matt should this be added to the new calender?

·
Registered
909 Posts
Patti and I are going Friday afternoon. Will stay till it closes to avoid the out of town traffic. There is also a trailer/rv expo next door. I will be attending that. I want to look at other off road trailers.

Anyone coming on Friday let me know and I will pm my cell number.

Damn I wish I was headed to Mojave. You lucky dogs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts