FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Water Tire Car Sky Vehicle

Another great issue of FJC Magazine is ready for you to check out! We have full coverage from the 6th Annual FJ Summit, Paul’s trip along the UT Backcountry Discovery Route, Thrill on the Hill coverage, and our new contributor Beau Johnston from LivingOverland.com shares some of his finds from the Summer Outdoor Retailer show. We’ve also finished the initial review of our Indel B Travel Box fridge, and we got to take an early peek at the brand-new Arizona Guidebook from FunTreks!
Direct PDF: http://bit.ly/FJCOct12
See it on the website: October 2012 | Volume 5 | Issue 4 - FJC Magazine - For FJ Cruiser Owners and Enthusiasts | FJC Magazine - For FJ Cruiser Owners and Enthusiasts

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glad everyone likes the issue ;)
Dennx, your shot inspired our all-new centerfold feature (and made the Tacoma Mag guys jealous).
Deft, glad to feature your hood - can't wait to see the production model!

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
Dennx pictures are great!

I'm also a fan of page 5, in the new and noteworthy section.. My hood is featured! Thanks Shane!
Wow can't believe I missed this section. Hood looks "mad max'ish" lol. Can't wait to see them on every FJ

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.