FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Awwwwwww, you just scored points with that post.

Now we just need an account for Ursela, so when Dom is in chat.

·
Deutschbag Moderator
7,394 Posts
If it was love, wouldn't you bot be off line instead of looged on with two different conputers? ??? ??? ???

;D

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
mtnkraut said:
If it was love, wouldn't you bot be off line instead of looged on with two different conputers? ??? ??? ???
both logged computers

;D
Yea if we we're both home that would make sense, Matt was already at work.

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
LOL.........funny thread....cyber s"e"x.....drunk posting........looks like the place to be in a few hours once a few drinks are consumed. (the kid has a friend over.....9 year olds are celebrating the new years...guess i'll just live the life of a loser mom and find you guys all online.........) :)

·
Deutschbag Moderator
7,394 Posts
My fiancee (that's right Britt, I called her that) has been battling a cold for the past week while we were in Mammoth together. The day after i leave, i get it. Jst in time to go back towork and infect everyone. I'm coughing on keyboards and licking the phones.

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
mtnkraut said:
My fiancee (that's right Britt, I called her that) has been battling a cold for the past week while we were in Mammoth together. The day after i leave, i get it. Jst in time to go back towork and infect everyone. I'm coughing on keyboards and licking the phones.
OMG! I'm so proud!!!! And as for you licking phones what kind sicko are you??!!! Who am I kidding you to totally fit in with the SoCal guys!

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Sanderhawk said:
Nuthin lyk bein korrected buy tha Misses ;D ;D
Sssssh, dude, not so loud, I hear she is the one who wears the pants on this forum. :-X

·
Registered
995 Posts
Oh yeah! Well check out these 2 losers who have no life and nothing better to do. lol :p

·
Registered
995 Posts
yep! it was and I'm the loser who was awake and nothing else to do so I posted this. ;D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts