FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Deutschbag Moderator
7,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving home a couple of weeks ago on a surface street when I heard a loud bang from the rear drivers side. I thought i had run something over and thrown it up in the wheel well, which is exactly what it sounded like. The next morning i notice this on my C pillar. looks like highpwered airgun or very week .22. It did not penetrate the metal but put a good dent in the metal and seperated the paint from the metal.

·
Premium Member
3,397 Posts
mtnkraut said:
I was driving home a couple of weeks ago on a surface street when I heard a loud bang from the rear drivers side. I thought i had run something over and thrown it up in the wheel well, which is exactly what it sounded like. The next morning i notice this on my C pillar. looks like highpwered airgun or very week .22. It did not penetrate the metal but put a good dent in the metal and seperated the paint from the metal.

WTF!? Shoot back next time! You're a cop!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
That's bullcrap. Same thing similar happened to me. I was in the Tahoe an heard a loud bang. Next morning I found a huge dent inches from my passenger side glass :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Ouch. Put a band-aid over it?

·
Deutschbag Moderator
7,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jrock said:
Ouch. Put a band-aid over it?
Bullet hole sticker.

Trust me Matt, if i had figured it out when it happened, it could have gotten ugly. Oh well, gonna call insurance to see if its worth fixing. If not, soe clear nail polish and I'm good. It's one thing to jack up my own paint, but this sucks.

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
damn hans that totally blows probably some punk ass kid.. :-\

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
wow........thats sad. i cant believe what mean crap folks do nowadays. terrible. good luck with insurance.
if its not worth fixing it thru insurance (deductlible?)......get a little magnetic target and cut out the center bullseye.....place over dent. all fixed and you'll have a conversation starter!

·
Ordinary Extraordinaire
8,396 Posts

·
Deutschbag Moderator
7,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BoBoNel said:
wow........thats sad. i cant believe what mean crap folks do nowadays. terrible. good luck with insurance.
if its not worth fixing it thru insurance (deductlible?)......get a little magnetic target and cut out the center bullseye.....place over dent. all fixed and you'll have a conversation starter!
nice, better than a bullet hole sticker.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts