FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mtnkraut said:
Hey Britt, do you anything positive to post about? :'( :'( :'(
Nope I'm pretty useless! Although you didn't have to open the thread, read it and then post now did you Hans?
:)

G

·
Ok, I've been looking everywhere, including Isaac Hayes' official website. There is no news of his death. Are you sure Britt?

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The legendary musician died early Sunday morning at his home in Memphis, Tennessee.

His wife found him on the floor near a treadmill inside his home. He was was taken to Baptist East Hospital in Memphis, where he was pronounced dead at 2:08 a.m.

Many might known Isaac from his music. Younger readers might know him best as the voice of "Chef" on South Park, a role he left because it conflicted with his Scientology beliefs.

Hayes was 65.

G

·
Hmmm....weird. This should have been all over the news by now. Very sad indeed. He may have had his beliefs which conflicted with most others, but he was a talented, giving man.

·
Deutschbag Moderator
7,394 Posts
mrsmainster said:
Nope I'm pretty useless! Although you didn't have to open the thread, read it and then post now did you Hans?
:)
whatever, it's better than the agony of watching sycronized olympic diving and the the rest of the poo they are showing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts