FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
North OC / South LA County caravan to the M&G?

OK I refrained from posting another caravan thread in the Blue room. I'm checking out to see if any of us in the Cerritos, La Mirada, Cypress, Fullerton, Buena Park, Anaheim area (you get the idea) wanna hook up to cruise it up to the M&G. Looks like the South OC caravan is going to swing by & we'll all go up together!
Post up if you are interested!


Denny's parking lot
Located just North of 91 fwy on East side of street
1420 N State College. Anaheim - Time 900 am -CB ch 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. FJVP
2. Moeses18/MoesFJGirl
3. SoCalOcFj
4. Funjunkie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,586 Posts
Re: North OC / South LA County caravan to the M&G?

Oh you know I'm in. We could all meet at my house since I'm off the 91 and Euclid!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: North OC / South LA County caravan to the M&G?

Yo Tim! Yeah wateva is coo! I will need to grab some coffee or sumthin somewhere. I was thinking Sonic off of Lemon or sumthin. But if you wanna host thats good too!

I guess we will see who else is down & go from there!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
383 Posts
Re: North OC / South LA County caravan to the M&G?

Moses and I live in Temecula; but we might wanna join this caravan. We could shoot over the 91 instead of taking the 15 to the 10. I will check with him to see what he thinks. I'm sure you will be seeing a reply from him shortly letting you know if we will.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: North OC / South LA County caravan to the M&G?

MoesFJGirl said:
Moses and I live in Temecula; but we might wanna join this caravan. We could shoot over the 91 instead of taking the 15 to the 10. I will check with him to see what he thinks. I'm sure you will be seeing a reply from him shortly letting you know if we will.
Right On!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
383 Posts
Re: North OC / South LA County caravan to the M&G?

Hey guys; What route will you be taking from your rendezvous point. The 57 over to the 10? Just wondering if it will be a major detour for us; because if you guys will be taking the 91 east; we will be back tracking; but if you are taking the 57 route it will only be a minor detour for us. Just curious.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: North OC / South LA County caravan to the M&G?

MoesFJGirl said:
Hey guys; What route will you be taking from your rendezvous point. The 57 over to the 10? Just wondering if it will be a major detour for us; because if you guys will be taking the 91 east; we will be back tracking; but if you are taking the 57 route it will only be a minor detour for us. Just curious.
Let me find a place at the State College exit. Thats right next to the 57 fwy so it wont mean any backtrack for ya guys. I was thinking near the 57 fwy was better anyways since we need to go that way. I'll post up a location no later than Monday night.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
463 Posts
Re: North OC / South LA County caravan to the M&G?

Sounds good...we'll be meetin up with ya'll!!! Can't wait!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,586 Posts
Re: North OC / South LA County caravan to the M&G?

There is a Dennys, it's on the east side of State College just north of the 91.

The address is 1420 N State College. Anaheim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: North OC / South LA County caravan to the M&G?

PERFECT!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,586 Posts
Re: North OC / South LA County caravan to the M&G?

Excellent.....We will be meeting up at 9:30 with the So OC guys at the 91 and 57.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
383 Posts
Re: North OC / South LA County caravan to the M&G?

FJVP said:
Excellent.....We will be meeting up at 9:30 with the So OC guys at the 91 and 57.
Hey Tim, what is that wine that you told me about that you can't find? I will see if I can track it down.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,586 Posts
Re: North OC / South LA County caravan to the M&G?

Black Cat...Its made in Germany.

Here is the info:

Winery: Moslland Zellar
Varietal: Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc, Marsanne
Country: Germany
Region: Mosel-Saar-Ruwer

Thanks Alicia!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,188 Posts
Re: North OC / South LA County caravan to the M&G?

FJVP said:
Black Cat...Its made in Germany.

Here is the info:

Winery: Moslland Zellar
Varietal: Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc, Marsanne
Country: Germany
Region: Mosel-Saar-Ruwer

Thanks Alicia!
Let me know if you've found it or not. I'm headed over there first week of June. I could easily pick some up and ship it over.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
383 Posts
Re: North OC / South LA County caravan to the M&G?

Wow; that would be so nice of you. You should get with Tim to arrange that. I can not seem to find this. The people at my work have heard of it; but we're not sure who distributes it; if anybody. I will definitely keep my ears open though.

You must be VERY excited to go to Germany? Have a great trip.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,397 Posts
Re: North OC / South LA County caravan to the M&G?

MoesFJGirl said:
Wow; that would be so nice of you. You should get with Tim to arrange that. I can not seem to find this. The people at my work have heard of it; but we're not sure who distributes it; if anybody. I will definitely keep my ears open though.

You must be VERY excited to go to Germany? Have a great trip.
I wanna work with alcohol. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
383 Posts
Re: North OC / South LA County caravan to the M&G?

mattmainster said:
I wanna work with alcohol. :(
Lemme tell ya Matt; it's a GREAT industry. I have my supply stocked for free for the last 10 years. Hehehe. I don't even drink a lot; I just stock up for parties that we have or parties that I go to. We also distrubute Rockstar and Ed Hardy energy drinks. I'm waiting for my Rockstar to get replenished and when it does I will be sure to bring a good supply to the next gathering. On top of all the free product; we have great hookups and deals with hotels, clubs, restaurants, etc. It's a fun time.

BTW; if anybody ever comes to SD on vacation or visiting; let me know if you need some good hotel rates. I get some good rates downtown; close to the airport, in Hotel Circle, in UTC area and Coronado. Just an FYI.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,188 Posts
Re: North OC / South LA County caravan to the M&G?

MoesFJGirl said:
Wow; that would be so nice of you. You should get with Tim to arrange that. I can not seem to find this. The people at my work have heard of it; but we're not sure who distributes it; if anybody. I will definitely keep my ears open though.

You must be VERY excited to go to Germany? Have a great trip.
I was there 3 times last year, for a total of about 4 weeks. So far this year, only one trip scheduled. I'll talk to Tim at M&G, and go from there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,519 Posts
Re: North OC / South LA County caravan to the M&G?

Dave, pick me up a 1 series while you're there? ;)
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top