FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to join a group of FJ enthusiasts our first run... this last weekend we joined a group of Toyota's coming back from June Lake CA. to Bong Beach CA. It was fun and due to the crazy traffic on the 405 I felt safe driving that freeway for the first time lol.. if you live in Southern California and are looking for some tips on where to stay in June lake let me know, my wife and I travel there 2 to 3 times a year... our good friends just sold there cabin resort so we've had to look around for a new place to stay. Anyway thank... Third & Patti.

· Registered
3 Posts
Welcome, I assume you are in SoCal? I am near Palm Springs, we do some trips around the Mojave desert, Big Bear, Johnson Valley, Anza Borrego/Ocotillo Wells, etc. Where and when are you wanting to do a trip? Over-nite or day trip? Kid friendly or just the adults? We've done a few trips per year, but pandemic killed that, would love to get back into some FJ's only(maybe 4runners too). We've done a laughlin run, from Johnson Valley to Avi resort on dirt in one day, or the Mojave trail from Nevada to Barstow in 3 days. I'd love to see the back roads around June lake, amazing up there.

I look forward to some trips, hoping admin will jump in here too and arrange something.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's so cool... I'd love to do a trip with you... my wife and I are looking for a trip over night/ kids/ adults it's all good... I also have a mint 2002 4runner as well... and I agree with you I to wish the admin would get involved, the more the merrier... my wife is disabled as am I'm trying to get but we go on adventures all the time... so let me know if your interested? I'm thinking not this Saturday but next Saturday or any weekend is good for us.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts