FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wassup socal cruiser
wow i must be dumb or something, ive been on fjcruiserforums for awhile and just came up on this forum, i have not gone offroading yet! and ive had my rig for 5 months now i think im ready, im going to put the bilstein suspension on my BD 4x2 tomorrow, so can i get a invite on the socal trails? thanks.
hope to see you guys around

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts
Welcome and congrats on finding us! :) The trail runs here range from "Super Easy" to "Not in my Rig"! There is something for everyone. If your timing is right and you market your trail run properly, people will show up and drive 10 miles on a dirt road to watch a fly poop on a leaf. LOL I will be posting up a few 4x2 Easy trail runs soon for day and night. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Welcome! I also have a 4x2, and I have done some trails that a few people have said I wouldn't be able to do....thanks to the FJ, and not my n00b driving abilities :D Come on out and join us man! Remember....90% of the folks have recovery gear and winches, so if you get stuck it's nothing to worry about....we all get stuck, and it's part of the learning process.

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
the prerunner fj's hold their own, thats for damn sure, i remember at cleghorn, the whole time i thought this ti was a 4wd but it was a 2wd and it did all the side trails the 4wds were doing. ;D anyways, welcome to the socal fam

1 - 7 of 7 Posts