FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well again another newbe, i am 29 years old and currently in the military(navy).. own an 07 fj that i traded a rubicon in for ths fj and been loving it ever since then.... hopeing to get to know people more and continue wheelin my FJ!!!!!! thanks for the time

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Congratulations. :) What city are you in? You should join us on some trail runs!

·
NOT a moderator!
3,224 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on finding us! :) I am slowly becoming a regular at Wildomar OHV area. Look in the Trail Runs section for upcoming runs to join in.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
will do, i would also like to do one of the meet and greets!!!!!! i have been a regular wheeler latly at corral canyon.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I work at 32nd ST, on the USS John Paul Jones.. We are currently in dry dock though...

·
Registered
437 Posts
WELCOME!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I currently Work on Gas Turbine Jet Engines use to propel the ship>>

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
mjvick said:
I currently Work on Gas Turbine Jet Engines use to propel the ship>>
Nice. I was an IC when I was in, but I hear that rate is gone now. Did mostly gyro / navigation equipment work. It's the Engineers that keep the ship steaming... ;D

·
Registered
24 Posts
well hello ray, and everyone. i havent been on in foreverrr. so whens this meet and eat or w/e??? and where, etc. let me know*, oh, and i think i was too late for the chat tonight!!! i tried.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts